Meet with our Realtor and agree list price, commissions and sign all the required paperwork.
Gather required property documentation:
- Real Property Report ($600-$1000)
- Professional Measurements (Required by CREB)
- Condominium Documents (If Applicable)
Prepare the property for showings:
Take Professional Photos of the Property
Set up “For Sale” sign and install lockbox.
- With the lockbox in place, your house key is securely in place and only other licenced agents (after your authorization and confirmation) can open it. The advantage is the convenience of not having to show the property yourself and facilitate more showings.
After deal is firm – Cancel the following:
- Property Taxes (TIPP)
- Condo Fees (If Applicable)
Closing: You will need to meet with a lawyer 1-14 days before possession to sign off.
On Possession Day, meet with our Realtor and collect keys.